Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS SOON AS YOU SUBMIT THE BOOKING FORM YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation cost is required together with a copy of our signed and completed booking form to confirm your booking. See link below.
- The balance is payable one month prior to arrival
- Killarney Farm House reserves the right to retain deposits received if bookings are cancelled or still unpaid within one month of the arrival date. In the event of early departure, the full extent of the confirmed booking cost will still be required.
- Subletting or arriving with additional people is not allowed unless previously agreed with the Manager.
- Payment should be made as a fixed rand amount into our nominated bank account with all charges payable by you.
- Killarney Farm House is not liable & will not take responsibility for any injury /thefts sustained during your stay.
One member of staff is included in the costs of your stay.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 12 noon.
There will be a charge for any hours worked outside of these times.
Please note we have a minimum charge and a minimum stay of two nights for both the Farm House and the Cottage.